Cash Price: $12,999.00
Reply for this listing:
4.66 Acres (Lot 212) Sanders Arizona/Green Trees/ Road Frontage/ Cash or Owner Financed Deals below
- Power: By solar or generator (New Owner Installs).
- Phone: Cell phones.
- Water: By well or storage tank
- Sewer: By well or storage tank (New Owner Installs)
- TV / Cable: In Area.
- Gas: Propane is used in rural areas.
- Access: Dirt road frontage.
- Zoning: A-General
- Time Limit to build: None.
- Topo: Level.
- Elevation: Roughly 6,500 FT above sea level.
- Property Taxes: About $75.00 per year and current.
- Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed.
- Parcel size: 4.66 Acres +/-
- Legal Description: Arizona Park Estates, Unit 3, Lot 212, Apache County, Arizona.
- APN: 206-13-212
Owner Financed Deals:
- Owner Financed Deal: Price $15,999.00
- $100.00 Down Payment/ at 8% Interest
- Monthly Payment: $132.99 for 20 Years
- Fast Pay Option: Cash Price $12,999.00
- Down Payment: $1083.25 12 Months/Same as cash
- Monthly Payment: $1083.25 For 12 Months
Welcome to Apache County, Arizona and this 4.66 acre ranch( lot 212 ) in Northeastern Arizona. This 4.66 acre lot is located within the Arizona Park Estates Subdivision in Unit 3. The lot is located near the White Mountains North of St Johns AZ. and South of Interstate 40 in wonderful Northern Arizona. It is also located only 25 miles from Sanders Arizona. Access all year round by county road. This property boasts easy access direct from paved highway 191 via about 20 miles of country roads. It also has some green trees on it adding to this high desert landscape. The elevation is about 6,600 ft and the property is zoned A-General. A-General allows for the building of homes, manufactured homes, camping, RV’s and the keeping of livestock. There is no time limit to build either. There are no association fees and property taxes are only $75.00 a year.
Lot 212 is perfectly located in Northeast Arizona. It is about 40 miles North of St Johns, which is the county seat of Apache County, Arizona. St Johns, which has a population of about 3,500, offers many amenities including shopping, schools, a public pool and library. Snowbirds will find the warm sunshine, blue skies and the high desert lifestyle enjoyable.
This region is increasingly being utilized by the urban populations of Phoenix and Tucson as a pleasant retreat from the hot summer temperatures and an escape from chaotic urban life. Arizona’s growth rate is among the highest in the nation. Census reports show the state grew by nearly 1.5 million residents from 1990, when it had more than 3.6 million residents, to more than 5.1 million in 2000. 7.3 million residents are expected in the next decade.
There are many recreational activities to do and explore around this lot. There is Concho Valley Country Club & Golf Course, which is located close to the property. Concho Lake, which is one of Arizona’s few spring fed lakes, is also close by too. For boating, fishing, camping and water sports, there is Lyman Lake State Park. The world’s largest and most colorful concentrations of petrified wood is also nearby. The Petrified Forest National Park & Painted Desert, which covers 93,000 acres, includes petroglyphs left behind by past cultures.
Come to Apache County and enjoy the warm weather, the beautiful high desert and this nice affordable 4 acre lot in Northeastern Arizona.
Reply for this listing: