Cash Price: $6,999.00
Reply for this listing:
1.10 Acres (Lot 920) In Snowflake, Arizona/ Road Frontage/ Cash or Owner Financed Deals below
- Power: Solar or generator (New Owner Installs).
- Phone: Cell phones.
- Water: By well or storage tank (New Owner Installs)
- Sewer: By septic (New Owner Installs)
- TV / Cable: In Area.
- Gas: Propane is used in rural areas.
- Access: Dirt road frontage.
- Zoning: RU-20.
- Time Limit to build: None.
- Topo: Level.
- Elevation: Roughly 5,682 above sea level.
- Property Taxes: About $30.00 per year and current.
- Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed.
- Parcel size: 1.10 Acres +/-
- Legal Description: Ranch Of The Golden Horse #4 Lot 920, Navajo County, Arizona.
- APN #: 403-09-408
Owner Financed Deals:
- Owner Financed Deal: Price $7,999.00
- $100.00 Down Payment/ At 8% Interest
- Monthly Payment: $66.07 for 20 Years
- Fast Pay Option: Cash Price $6,999.00
- Down Payment: $583.25 / 12 Months/Same as cash
- Monthly Payment: $583.25 For 12 Months
This 1.10 acre lot (lot 920) is located in Northeastern Arizona. It is located near the small town of Snowflake, Arizona and also has some native trees. The property is located just off E Concho HWY on El Dorado Road in Navajo County, Arizona. Lot 920 is located midway between Highway 70 and US 180, and near the towns of Show Low, Concho and Taylor.The Petrified Forest National Park is to the northeast of the property. Snowflake Arizona, which has a population of 5,630 and has groceries and supplies, is located only 13 miles from this property. The elevation is about 5,682 ft and the property is zoned A-General. A-General allows for the building of homes, manufactured homes, camping, RV’s and the keeping of livestock. There is no time limit to build either. There are no association fees and property taxes are only $30.00 a year. Google gives the address to this property at 3925 Dia Estrella Road, Snowflake, AZ 85937.
This 1.10 acre lot is located in Northeast Arizona. It is about 41 miles south from Holbrook, which is the county seat of Navajo County, Arizona. Holbrook has a population of about 5,074 and offers many amenities including shopping, schools, groceries and supplies. Snowbirds will find the warm sunshine, blue skies and the high desert lifestyle enjoyable.
This region is increasingly being utilized by the urban populations of Phoenix and Tucson as a pleasant retreat from the hot summer temperatures and an escape from chaotic urban life. Arizona’s growth rate is among the highest in the nation. Census reports show the state grew by nearly 1.5 million residents from 1990, when it had more than 3.6 million residents, to more than 5.1 million in 2000. 10 million residents were expected by 2020.
There are many recreational activities to do and explore around this lot. There is Concho Valley Country Club & Golf Course, which is located near the property. Concho Lake, which is one of Arizona’s few spring fed lakes, is also only 28 miles away. For boating, fishing, camping and water sports, there is Lyman Lake State Park, which is located about 51 miles east from this property. The world’s largest and most colorful concentrations of petrified wood is also nearby. The Petrified Forest National Park & Painted Desert,which covers 93,000 acres, includes petroglyphs left behind by past cultures.
Come to Navajo County and enjoy the warm weather, the beautiful high desert and this nice affordable lot in Northeastern Arizona.
Reply for this listing: