Cash Price: $7,999.00
Reply for this listing:
2.65 Acres (Lot 610) In Cochise County, Arizona/ Beautiful Mountain Views/ Road Frontage/ Cash or Owner Financed Deals below
- Power: 3/4th of a mile from property.
- Phone: Cell phones. (New Owner Installs)
- Water: By well or storage tank. (New Owner Installs)
- Sewer: By septic. (New Owner Installs)
- TV / Cable: In Area.
- Gas: Propane is used in rural areas.
- Access: Dirt road frontage.
- Zoning: A-General
- Time Limit to build: None.
- Topo: Level.
- Elevation: Roughly 2,805 feet above sea level.
- Property Taxes: About $75.00 per year and current.
- Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed
- Parcel size: 2.65 Acres +/-
- Legal Description: Sunsites Ranches # 2, Lot 610, Cochise County, Arizona.
- APN #: 404-41-613
Owner Financed Deals:
- Owner Financed Deal: Price $9,999.00
- $100.00 Down Payment/ At 8 % Interest
- Monthly Payment: $82.80 For 20 Years
- Fast Pay Option: Cash Price $7,999.00
- Down Payment: $666.59 / 12 Months Same As Cash
- Monthly Payment: $666.59 For 12 Months
This 2.65-acre lot ( Lot 610) is located within the Sun Sites Ranches subdivision in Southern Arizona. This lot is located off Rucker Canyon Road and SweetwaterTrail
near Elfrida, Arizona. The 2.65-acre lot is located in Cochise County, which is a county located in the southeastern corner of Arizona. The county seat of Cochise County is Bisbee Arizona, which is just 43 miles away. This lot has road frontage and beautiful mountain views!
This 2.65-acre lot ( Lot 610) has great mountain views and road frontage. This lot offers its new owners quietness and a peaceful retreat in this area of Arizona. It’s conveniently located near the towns of Sunizona to the north and Sierra Vista to the southwest. This 2-acre lot is zoned vacant residential (R-36) which means the new owner could build a home or modular home on this property or just come and camp out. Horses are allowed also. Power would be by solar or generator, septic by sewer, water by well or storage tank. This lot is located only 37 miles from Douglas, Arizona which has shopping, groceries and other attractions. There are also three airports within a 50-mile radius near this 2-acre parcel for easy flying in and out of Arizona. Snowbirds will find the warm sunshine, blue skies and the high desert lifestyle enjoyable.
This region is increasingly being utilized by the urban populations of Phoenix and Tucson as an escape from chaotic urban life. Arizona’s growth rate is among the highest in the nation. In the last three decades, Cochise County’s population has grown by 90 percent. For investment reasons, the property is located about 106 miles from Tucson and 220 miles from Phoenix (the largest growing metropolitan area in the county for a few years running).
There are also a lot of fun things to do in Cochise County. Chiricahua National Monument offers camping, hiking, and scenic drives. Chiricahua National Monument is located between Willcox and Douglas off AZ Highway 181. Parker Canyon Lake is a 125-acre lake and recreation site offers fully accessible fishing opportunities as well as facilities for physically challenged anglers. Its marina has a deep angled boat ramp for easy launching. There is a 65-unit campground adjacent to the lake. Coronado National Memorial offers hiking, picnicking, birdwatching, and caving as some of the ways to enjoy nature in this historic site where Coronado first crossed into the Americas in the 1500s. Located south of Sierra Vista on Highway 92.
Come enjoy the high desert lifestyle and this great property in Southern Arizona!
Reply for this listing: