Cash Price: $7,999.00
Reply for this listing:
(UNDER CONTRACT) 4.87 Acres (Lot 46) Near Douglas Arizona/In Cochise County/ Beautiful Mountain Views/ Cash or Owner Financed Deals.
- Power: On Leslie Canyon Road 1/2 Mile Away/ Solar or Generator. (New Owner Installs)
- Phone: Cell Phones.
- Water: By well or storage tank. (New Owner Installs)
- Sewer: By septic upon county approval. (New Owner Installs)
- TV / Cable: In Area.
- Gas: Propane is used in rural areas.
- Access: Dirt road frontage.
- Zoning: Rural Residential
- Time Limit to build: None.
- Topo: Level.
- Elevation: Roughly 4,638 feet above sea level.
- Property Taxes: About $170.00 per year and current.
- Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed
- Parcel size: 4.87 Acres +/-
- Legal Description: Valley Springs, #6, Lot 46, Cochise County, Arizona.
- APN #: 405-68-040
Owner Financed Deals:
- Owner Financed Deal: Price $9,999.00
- $100.00 Down Payment/ At 8 % Interest
- Monthly Payment: $82.80 For 20 Years
- Fast Pay Option: Cash Price $7,999.00
- Down Payment: $666.58 / 12 Months Same As Cash
- Monthly Payment: $666.58 For 12 Months
This 4.87-acre lot (Lot 46) is located within the Valley Springs subdivision in southern Arizona. This property is located off Leslie Canyon Road and La Canada Drive near Douglas, Arizona. It has road frontage on La Linda Rama Road (4X4 recommended) and has mountain views. This property is located in Cochise County, which is a county located in the southeastern corner of Arizona. The county seat of Cochise County Bisbee Arizona, which is just 15 miles away. Lot 46 has great mountain views and road frontage. This lot offers its new owners quietness and a peaceful retreat in this area of Arizona. It’s conveniently located near the towns of Elfrida to the north and McNeal to the west.
This 4.87-acre lot is zoned RU4 which means the new owner could build a home or modular home on this property or just come and camp out. Horses are allowed also.
Power would be by solar or generator, septic by sewer, water by well or storage tank. This lot is located only 15 miles from Douglas, Arizona which has shopping, groceries, and other attractions.
There are also three airports within a 50-mile radius near this 4-acre parcel for easy flying in and out of Arizona. Snowbirds will find the warm sunshine, blue skies, and the high desert lifestyle enjoyable.
This region is increasingly being utilized by the urban populations of Phoenix and Tucson as an escape from chaotic urban life. Arizona’s growth rate is among the highest in the nation. In the last three decades, Cochise County’s population has grown by 90 percent. For investment reasons, the property is located about 109 miles from Tucson and 224 miles from Phoenix (the largest growing metropolitan area in the county for a few years running).
There are also a lot of fun things to do in Cochise County. Chiricahua National Monument offers camping, hiking, and scenic drives. Chiricahua National Monument is located between Willcox and Douglas off AZ Highway 181. Parker Canyon Lake is a 125-acre lake and recreation site offers fully accessible fishing opportunities as well as facilities for physically challenged anglers. Its marina has a deep angled boat ramp for easy launching. There is a 65-unit campground adjacent to the lake. Coronado National Memorial
offers hiking, picnicking, birdwatching, and caving as some of the ways to enjoy nature in this historic site where Coronado first crossed into the Americas in the 1500s. Located south of Sierra Vista on Highway 92.
Come enjoy the high desert lifestyle and this great property in Southern Arizona!
Reply for this listing: