Cash Price: $7,999.00
Reply for this listing:
2.50 Acres (Lot 14) In Holbrook Arizona/ Corner Lot/ Road Frontage/ Cash or Owner Financed Deals below
- Power: 1 mile from property on Sun Valley Road
- Phone: Cell Phones.
- Water: By Well Or Storage Tank. ( New Owner Installs)
- Sewer: By Septic ( New Owner Installs)
- TV / Cable: In Area.
- Gas: Propane is used in rural areas.
- Access: Dirt road frontage.
- Zoning: A General
- Time Limit to build: None.
- Topo: Level.
- Elevation: Roughly 5,300 ft above sea level
- Property Taxes: About $75.00 per year and current.
- Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed
- Parcel size: 2.50 Acres +/-
- Legal Description: ARIZ RANCHEROS #21: Lot 14 OF PLATS, BOOK 4, PAGE 44, Records Of Navajo County, Arizona.
- APN #: 105-15-007H
Owner Financed Deals:
- Owner Financed Deal: Price $9,999.00
- $100.00 Down Payment/ At 8 % Interest
- Monthly Payment: $82.80 for 20 years
- Fast Pay Option: Cash Price $7,999.00
- Down Payment: $666.59 / 12 Months Same As Cash
- Monthly Payment: $666.59 For 12 Months
This 2.50 acre corner lot (lot 14) is located in Northeastern Arizona. It is located near the small towns of Sun Valley and Holbrook Arizona. Sun Valley has always been a sleepy community along the old western highway of Old Route 66 and the newer Interstate 40. The property is located just off US Route 66 on Sun Valley Road in Navajo County, Arizona. Lot 14 also is a corner lot with access on Sun Valley Road and on Summer Road. The elevation is about 5,682 ft and the property is zoned A-General. A-General allows for the building of homes, manufactured homes, camping, RV’s and the keeping of livestock. There is no time limit to build either. There are no association fees and property taxes are only $70.00 a year.
This 2.50 acre lot is located in Northeast Arizona. It is about 10 miles northeast from Holbrook, which is the county seat of Navajo County, Arizona. Holbrook has a population of about 5,074 and offers many amenities including shopping, schools, groceries and supplies. Snowbirds will find the warm sunshine, blue skies and the high desert lifestyle enjoyable.
This region is increasingly being utilized by the urban populations of Phoenix and Tucson as a pleasant retreat from the hot summer temperatures and an escape from chaotic urban life. Arizona’s growth rate is among the highest in the nation. Census reports show the state grew by nearly 1.5 million residents from 1990, when it had more than 3.6 million residents, to more than 5.1 million in 2000. 10 million residents were expected by 2020.
There are many recreational activities to do and explore around this lot. There is Concho Valley Country Club & Golf Course, which is located near the property. Concho Lake, which is one of Arizona’s few spring fed lakes, is also located nearby. For boating, fishing, camping and water sports, there is Lyman Lake State Park, which is also located in the area. The world’s largest and most colorful concentrations of petrified wood is also nearby. The Petrified Forest National Park & Painted Desert,which covers 93,000 acres, includes petroglyphs left behind by past cultures.
Come to Navajo County and enjoy the warm weather, the beautiful high desert and this nice affordable lot in Northeastern Arizona.
Reply for this listing: