Cash Price: $12,999.00
Reply for this listing:
5 Acres Lot(Lot 3900) In Christmas Valley Oregon / Road Frontage/ Power Available/ Cash or Owner Financed Deals below
- Power: Available on North Star Lane. (New Owner Installs)
- Phone: Cell phone accessible.
- Water: By well or holding tank. (New Owner Installs)
- Sewer: By septic. (New Owner Installs)
- TV / Cable: Unknown.
- Gas: Unknown. Propane is usually used in rural areas.
- Access: Dirt road frontage on north side of property.
- Zoning: A-2.
- Time Limit to build: None.
- Topo: Level.
- Elevation: Roughly 4500 FT above sea level.
- Property Taxes: About $75.00 per year and current.
- Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed.
- Parcel size: 5 Acres +/-
- Legal Description: Township 26, Range 17E, Section 34 in Lake County, Oregon. Tax Lot 3900.
- APN #: 1504
Owner Financed Deals:
- Owner Financed Deal: Price $15,999.00
- $100.00 Down Payment/ At 8% Interest
- Monthly Payment: $132.99 for 20 Years
- Fast Pay Option: Cash Price $12,999.00
- Down Payment: $1,083.25 12 Months/Same as cash
- Monthly Payment: $1,083.25 For 12 Months
This 5-acre lot (Lot 3900) will be a great property for its new owner. It is a quiet and private lot that has multiple access roads to it. Access Is easy from North Rainbow Road and then onto North Star Lane. There is road frontage on the northside of this 5-acre ranch. There are power poles draping North Star Lane right out in front of this lot so hooking up to power would be something you could investigate with Mid State Electric. You can also see Table Rock and other mountain views too! There is another dirt road access to this property directly north of lot 3900. This property would be ideal to develop or just use as a weekend getaway. This lot is located close to Christmas Valley with a few neighbors sprinkled in throughout the area.
Finding this lot is easy. From the Christmas Valley Market in Christmas Valley, Oregon (which is located on the corner of Christmas Tree Lane), From the corner of Christmas Valley Highway(CR5-14) and Christmas Tree Lane( Fastbreak Market), drive west on Christmas Valley Highway for 1 mile. Turn right on North Rainbow for 2.3 miles. Turn right onto North Star Lane and proceed east for 0.46 miles. You will have arrived at the n/w corner of the 5-acre parcel/Lot 3900( From 0.46 miles to 0.5 miles) on the right side of the road.
There is lots of wildlife in the area including antelope, wild deer, jackrabbits and coyotes. Ana Reservoir, which includes boating, fishing and water skiing is also near Christmas Valley, Oregon. Come and build your weekend cabin or homesite! The hard work has already been done!
Reply for this listing: