Cash Price: $19,999.00
Reply for this listing:
2.28 Acres Lot(Lot 2800) In Christmas Valley Oregon /City Water Available/Power At Property/ Cash or Owner Financed Deals below
- Power: At the back of the property. (New Owner Installs)
- Phone: Cell phone accessible.
- Water: City Water Available at property. $1,000 to $1,900 to hook up (New Owner Installs)
- Sewer: By septic. (New Owner Installs)
- TV / Cable: Unknown.
- Gas: Unknown. Propane is usually used in rural areas.
- Access: Multiple access roads with Bark Loop frontage and another road in behind.
- Zoning: R-1.
- Time Limit to build: None.
- Topo: Level.
- Elevation: Roughly 4,500 FT above sea level.
- Property Taxes: About $200.00 per year and current.
- Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed.
- Parcel size: 2.28 Acres +/-
- Legal Description: Township 27 South, Range 17 East, Section 18, SW 1/4, Of the Willamette Meridian, Lake County, Oregon. Tax Lot 2800
- APN #: 6277
Owner Financed Deals:
- Owner Financed Deal: Price $22,999.00
- $200.00 Down Payment / at 8% Interest
- Monthly Payment: $190.70 for 20 years
- Fast Pay Option: Cash Price $19,999.00
- Down Payment: $1,666.58 / 12 Months Same As Cash
- Monthly Payment: $1,666.58 For 12 Months
This 2.28 acre lot( Lot 2800) is located on Bark Loop Off Tinsel Road in Christmas Valley Oregon. This lot is located in a more developed area and has great mountain views from the property. You can see Table Rock(The town mesa), and other mountain ranges as well. This would be an ideal building lot as this lot is flat and has road frontage on Bark Loop. Power is available on Bark Loop at the back of this property. Water is available through the city by contacting the Christmas Valley Water District( 541-576-2090) as there is a waterline at the back of the property. The new owner would have to pay for hookup to power and city water.This lot would be a great home site or weekend getaway as some utilities are right there to hook up. There is access to this lot directly off of Christmas Valley HWY and onto Tinsel Road and then onto Bark Loop. This lot has 167 ft of frontage on Bark Loop as well as frontage from another unnamed road directly behind this lot which has power.This lot is only a few miles from town too. It could be used for a building lot, camping parcel or a weekend getaway. There are a few homes in the area, but currently there are empty lots on both sides of this 2.28 acre lot(lot 2800).
Finding this lot is easy. From the corner of Christmas Valley Highway(CR 5-14) and Christmas Tree Lane( Christmas Valley Market), drive west on Christmas Valley Highway for 3 miles. Turn left onto Tinsel Road and drive South 0.7 miles to 2nd Bark Loop sign. Turn right onto Bark Loop. Drive 0.2 miles( as Bark Loop turns) and lot 2800 will be on your left. Front of property is for another 167 ft almost to green stake on left.
Although there are a few farms and homes in the area, there is plenty of natural wilderness which attracts wildlife to your back door. Antelope, wild deer, jack rabbits and coyotes run all across the natural landscape of the Christmas Valley area.
Reply for this listing: