Cash Price: $12,999.00
Reply for this listing:
4.55 Acres Lot(Lot 1700) In Christmas Valley Oregon / Road Frontage/ Mountain Views/ Cash or Owner Financed Deals below
- Power: About 1 mile from property. (New Owner Installs)
- Phone: Cell phone accessible.
- Water: By well or holding tank. (New Owner Installs)
- Sewer: By septic. (New Owner Installs)
- TV / Cable: Unknown.
- Gas: Unknown. Propane is usually used in rural areas.
- Access: Gravel road frontage on east side of property.
- Zoning: A-2.
- Time Limit to build: None.
- Topo: Level.
- Elevation: Roughly 4500 FT above sea level.
- Property Taxes: About $75.00 per year and current.
- Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed.
- Parcel size: 4.55 Acres +/-
- Legal Description: Township 25S, Range18E WM, Sec 30: E1/2 NE 1/4 SE1/4 SE1/4, Lake County, Oregon. Tax Lot 1700.
- APN #: 754
Owner Financed Deals:
- Owner Financed Deal: Price $15,999.00
- $100.00 Down Payment At 8% Interest
- Monthly Payment: $132.99 for 20 Years
- Fast Pay Option: Cash Price $12,999.00
- Down Payment: $1,083.25 12 Months/Same as cash
- Monthly Payment: $1,083.25 For 12 Months
This 4.55 acre lot( Lot 1700) is located on Millican Road in Christmas Valley Oregon. This lot is located in a quiet area and has great mountain views from the property. This lot has road frontage on the east side of the property as it sits on Millican Road which is a gravel road. To the east of the property, there is a great view of Bunchgrass Butte. Bunchgrass Butte is a 4,439 ft tall mountain peak in Oregon, and it ranks as the 1,926th highest mountain in Oregon and the 28,125th highest mountain in the United States. The lot has great road frontage and it is so easy to find. Millican Road is one of the main roads coming into Christmas Valley. There are other neighbors in the area, as many people come out to their land on the weekends. This 4.55 acre lot isn’t that far from town too. It could be used for a building lot, camping parcel or a weekend getaway. It could also be used for hunting land. The new owner would have to install a septic and dig a well or use a storage tank for water if the new owner wanted to develop this lot. Power is also in the area.
Finding this lot is easy. From Christmas Valley Market, Drive East for 2 Miles and then turn left onto Millican Road(CR 5-14 C).Follow Millican Road North for 9.8 miles until you get to the corner of Millican Road and Lost Forest Road.Turn Left onto Millican Road and drive North for approx 1 Mile. Lot 1700 will be on your left on the left side of the road at 1 mile.
This lot is also located close to the town of Christmas Valley and not far from Ana Reservoir or the Christmas Valley Sand Dunes for weekend fun and exploring. There is lots of wildlife in the area including antelope, wild deer, jack rabbits and coyotes. Ana Reservoir, which includes boating, fishing and water skiing is also near Christmas Valley, Oregon.
Reply for this listing: