Cash Price: $15,999.00
Reply for this listing:
4.33 Acres(Lots 5 & 6) In Elko Nevada
Beautiful Mountain Views/ Two Tax Lots/ Cash or Owner Financed Deals below
- Power: Solar or generator. (New Owner Installs)
- Phone: Cell phones.
- Water: By Well Or Holding Tank. ( New Owner Installs)
- Sewer: By septic. (New Owner Installs)
- TV / Cable: In Area.
- Gas: Propane is used in rural areas.
- Access: Dirt road frontage.
- Zoning: AR: Agricultural,120: Single Family Residential
- Time Limit to build: None.
- Topo: Level.
- Elevation: Roughly 7,769 FT above sea level.
- Property Taxes: About $75.00 per year and current.
- Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed
- Parcel size: 2.27 Acres +/- & 2.06 Acres +/- (4.33 Acres Combined +/-)
- Legal Description: Twin River Ranchos Unit No 4 File 8349; Lot 6 Block 35; 2.270 Acres & Twin River Ranchos Unit No 4 File 8349; Lot 5 Block 35; 2.060 Acres
- APNS #: 026-035-005 & 026-035-006
Owner Financed Deals:
- Owner Financed Deal: Price $17,999.00
- $100.00 Down Payment/ At 8 % Interest
- Monthly Payment: $149.71 For 20 Years
- Fast Pay Option: Cash Price $15,999.00
- Down Payment: $1,333.25 / 12 Months Same As Cash
- Monthly Payment: $1,333.25 For 12 Months
This 4.33-acre ranch property (Lots 5 & 6) is located in the desirable Twin Rivers Ranchos, only 20 minutes from Elko, Nevada. The property sits pristinely on a corner lot on Jefferson and 8th Street. It is made up of two side-by-side, adjoining lots, Lots 05 and 06. Two adjoining tax lots add value to this land purchase. Lot 05 is 2.06 acres and Lot 06 is 2.27 acres. The property is located near the Humboldt River and has easy dirt road access to the property. The property’s land use is zoned Code 120 – Single Family Residential, so it is perfect for building a home or raising a family. The property also has great potential for other uses, such as farming, ranching, or recreation. The property is located in a beautiful area with stunning views of the mountains, including Elko Mountain. Elko Mountain is the tallest mountain in the Elko Hills of Elko County, Nevada, United States. It has an elevation of 7,505 feet (2,288 m). The mountain is a popular destination for hiking, camping, and fishing.
There are plenty of outdoor activities to enjoy in the area, such as hiking, biking, fishing, and hunting. The property is also close to the town of Elko, which has a variety of shops, restaurants, and amenities.
Fishing and Wildlife
As for fishing, there is plenty of fish to catch with streams and lakes abound in cutthroat, rainbow, browns, and pike. Elk, deer, and mountain lions wander the forests and mountains. Also, let’s not forget the Ruby Mountains Wilderness which is also nearby in Elko County, Nevada. With all of these amenities, this Northern Nevada lot will be a great investment for its new owner. Utah and Idaho are also only a short drive away.
Get on I-80 East from Idaho Street.
Take exit 317 from I-80 E.
Turn Right toward Eagleview Drive.
Take an Immediate Left, on Bonanza.
Off Bonanza, take the first road to your left, Jefferson Ave. (1000 ft).
Go down Jefferson approximately .5 Miles, The Property is on the left.
This 4.33-acre ranch land is the perfect place to raise horses, cattle, crops, or whatever you dream of. With stunning mountain views and plenty of open space, you’ll have everything you need to enjoy the farm life. The lot is located in Elko County, Nevada, which is known for its beautiful scenery and outdoor activities. Snow-capped mountains, lakes, valleys, and wide-open spaces are all within easy reach. You’ll love spending your days hiking, biking, fishing, hunting, or skiing. In addition to the beautiful scenery, Elko County also has a vibrant community. There are plenty of shops, restaurants, and activities to keep you busy. You’ll never be bored in Elko County!
Reply for this listing: