Cash Price: $15,999.00
Reply for this listing:
10 Acres (Lots 10-11 ) In San Luis Colorado / Beautiful Mountain Views/ Road Frontage/ Cash or Owner Financed Deals below
- Power: Solar Or Generator. (New Owner Installs)
- Phone: Cell phones.
- Water: By well or storage tank. (New Owner Installs)
- Sewer: By septic. (New Owner Installs)
- TV / Cable: In Area.
- Gas: Propane is used in rural areas.
- Access: Dirt road frontage.
- Zoning: Residential
- Time Limit to build: None.
- Topo: Level.
- Elevation: Roughly 7,769 FT above sea level.
- Property Taxes: About $125.00 per year and current.
- Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed.
- Parcel size: 10 Acres +/-
- Legal Description: San Luis Valley Ranches Unit N, Block 4, Lots 10 & 11, Costilla County, Colorado.
- APN #: 70325940, 70325950
Owner Financed Deals:
- Owner Financed Deal: Price $17,999.00
- $100.00 Down Payment/ At 8 % Interest
- Monthly Payment: $149.71 For 20 Years
- Fast Pay Option: Cash Price $15,999.00
- Down Payment: $1,333.25 / 12 Months Same As Cash
- Monthly Payment: $1,333.25 For 12 Months
This 10-acre lot (Lots 10 & 11) is located in Costilla County, Colorado close to the town of San Luis. This parcel is actually two 5-acre lots that sit side by side with each other and are part of a land subdivision known as the San Luis Valley Ranches. This subdivision is just West of paved Highway 159 and the town of San Luis for all of your amenities and that small city atmosphere. This 10 acre lot is located just off Highway 159, Road X and Aztec Ave on 12th Street inside the San Luis Valley Ranches Subdivision. The Rio Grande River is also located in the area along with Sanchez Reservoir.
These lots have beautiful mountain views. This lot would make a great building lot or weekend getaway. San Luis, which is the county seat of Costilla County, is only 12 miles away. There are also many other cities and towns not far away. Located centrally around the town of Fort Garland, it is about 25 miles east of Alamosa, 210 miles south of Denver, 175 miles east of Durango and 50 miles west of Interstate 25. It is a large subdivision that covers different parts of the county. This high mountain valley is surrounded with peaks in all directions and is close to the Rio Grande River.
There is also much to do in Costilla County, Colorado including mountain climbing, hiking, fishing, hunting and biking. There are over 54 peaks in Costilla County that have summits over 14,000 ft. As for fishing, there is plenty of fish to catch with streams and lakes abound in cutthroat, rainbow, browns and pike. Elk, deer and mountain lions wander the forests and mountains. Also, let’s not forget the Pike-San Isabel National Forest which is also nearby in Costilla County, Colorado.
With all of these amenities, this Southern Colorado lot will be a great investment for its new owner. New Mexico and Arizona are also only a whisker away from this nice 10 acre lot. Come to Colorado and see why it is one of the fastest growing areas in the United States.
Reply for this listing: