Cash Price: $5,999.00
Reply for this listing:
(SOLD) 1/2 Acre Lot (Lot 157) Near Enoree River In Enoree South Carolina/ Power On Road/ Cash Or Owner Financed Deals below
- Power: On Clippard Street (At Buyer’s Cost)
- Phone: Cell phones.
- Water: On Clippard Street or Well (At Buyer’s Cost)
- Sewer: By septic. (At Buyer’s Cost)
- TV / Cable: In Area.
- Gas: On road. (At Buyer’s Cost)
- Access: Pavement.
- Zoning: Residential
- Time Limit to build: None.
- Topo: Level.
- Elevation: Roughly 564 FT above sea level.
- Property Taxes: About $320.00 per year and current.
- Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed.
- Parcel size: 1/2 Acre +/-
- Legal Description: Lot 157, Riverdale Mills Sub P/B 35 578-587 * ILLC. Enoree, Spartanburg County, South Carolina.
- APN #: 77324
Owner Financed Deals:
- Owner Financed Deal: Price $6,999.00
- $100.00 Down Payment At 8% Interest
- Monthly Payment: $74.68 for 12 years
- Fast Pay Option: Cash Price $5,999.00
- Down Payment: $499.16/ 12 Months Same As Cash
- Monthly Payment: $499.16 For 12 Months
This city lot is located in the city of Enoree in South Carolina. Enoree is located inside Spartanburg County. and it is the county seat of this county. This building lot would make a great investment. It is located in a growing area with green shrubs and trees all over it. The Enoree River is only a 1/8th of a mile away. You can literally walk to the large river which is just right down the road. The lot is also appraised by SpartanburgCounty at $15,000.00.
The address of this city lot is 60 Clippard Street, Enoree, South Carolina, 29335 The lot measures over 1/2 acre or 24,217 Sq Ft. Power, natural gas, water, and sewer are at the street as the new owner could hook up to these utilities. This lot could be built on immediately or held as an investment.
This lot is located within a subdivision so this isn’t a camping lot. You also can’t live on this lot without developing it. This is a building lot. There are many houses located around it that are already developed.
Enoree is a great smaller community for people not wanting to live in bigger cities. Spartanburg, the county seat, is only 25 miles from Enoree.
The fact that this property is for sale at below appraised value, means the new owner will already have built in equity in this investment before purchasing. This green lot is also covered in wild grass and many smaller trees. Along with the fact that this lot is near the Enoree River and that it is selling for less than the county appraised value, makes this a great investment.
Reply for this listing: