Cash Price: $7,999.00
Reply for this listing:
(UNDER CONTRACT) 5 Acres Lot(Lot 06) In San Luis Colorado / Beautiful Mountain Views/ Road Frontage/ Cash or Owner Financed Deals below
- Power: Solar Or Generator. (New Owner Installs)
- Phone: Cell phones.
- Water: By well or storage tank. (New Owner Installs)
- Sewer: By septic. (New Owner Installs)
- TV / Cable: In Area.
- Gas: Propane is used in rural areas.
- Access: Dirt road frontage.
- Zoning: Estate Residential
- Time Limit to build: None.
- Topo: Level.
- Elevation: Roughly 7,769 FT above sea level.
- Property Taxes: About $75.00 per year and current.
- Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed.
- Parcel size: 5 Acres +/-
- Legal Description: Unit 24, Block 54, Lot 6, San Luis Valley Ranches, Costilla County, Colorado.
- APN #: 70397610
Owner Financed Deals:
- Owner Financed Deal: Price $9,999.00
- $100.00 Down Payment
- Monthly Payment: $82.80 for 20 years
- Fast Pay Option: Cash Price $7,999.00
- Down Payment: $666.58 / 12 Months Same As Cash
- Monthly Payment: $666.58 For 12 Months
This 5-acre lot is located in Costilla County, Colorado close to the town of San Luis. This parcel(Lot 06) is part of the huge subdivision known as the San Luis Valley Ranches. These lots have great mountain views of the Sangre De Cristos and Blanca Peak. This lot would make a great building lot or weekend getaway. San Luis, which is the county seat of Costilla County, is only 17 miles away. There are also many other cities and towns not far away. Located centrally around the town of Fort Garland, it is about 25 miles east of Alamosa, 210 miles south of Denver, 175 miles east of Durango and 50 miles west of Interstate 25. It is a large subdivision that covers different parts of the county.
This lot is located on Avondale Road and just off Road Z inside the San Luis Valley Subdivision and has EZ access because of the county-maintained roads inside this subdivision. The elevation of the property is around 7,769 feet above sea level. This offers perfect summers with days around 80-75 degrees and an inch or two of precipitation a month, and cozy winters at 35 degrees with about half an inch of precipitation. This high mountain valley is surrounded with peaks in all directions and is close to the RioGrande River.
There is also much to do in Costilla County, Colorado including mountain climbing, hiking, fishing, hunting and biking. There are over 54 peaks in Costilla County that have summits over 14,000 ft. As for fishing, there is plenty of fish to catch with streams and lakes abound in cutthroat, rainbow, browns and pike. Elk, deer and mountain lions wander the forests and mountains. Also, let’s not forget the Pike-SanIsabel National Forest
which is also nearby in Costilla County, Colorado.
With all of these amenities, this Southern Colorado lot will be a great investment for its new owner. New Mexico and Arizona are also only a whisker away from this nice 5-acre lot. Come to Colorado and see why it is one of the fastest-growing areas in the United States.
Reply for this listing: