Cash Price: $7,999.00
Reply for this listing:
(UNDER CONTRACT) 5 Acres(Lot 06) In Costilla County, Colorado
With Mountain Views & Road Frontage / Cash Or Owner Financed Deals below
- Power: Solar Or Generator (At Buyer’s Cost).
- Phone: Cell Phones.
- Water: Storage Or Well (At Buyer’s Cost). (New Owner Installs)
- Sewer: Septic. (At Buyer’s Cost)
- TV / Cable: In Area.
- Gas: Propane is used in rural areas.
- Access: Dirt road frontage.
- Zoning: Estate Residential
- Time Limit to build: None.
- Topo: Level.
- Elevation: Roughly 7,769 feet above sea level.
- Property Taxes: About $95.00 per year and current.
- Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed
- Parcel size: 5 Acres +/-
- Legal Description: Unit 29, Block 2, Lot 06, Rio Grande Ranchos, Costilla County, Colorado
- APN #: 71528440
Owner Financed Deals:
- Owner Financed Deal: Price $9,999.00
- $100.00 Down Payment/ At 8 % Interest
- Monthly Payment: $82.80 For 20 Years
- Fast Pay Option: Cash Price $7,999.00
- Down Payment: $666.58 / 12 Months Same As Cash
- Monthly Payment: $666.58 For 12 Months
This 5 acre lot (Lot 06) is located in Costilla County, Colorado close to the town of San Luis, Mesitas and Blanca. This parcel is part of a large subdivision known as the Rio Grande Ranchos. This subdivision is just West of paved Highway 159 and the town of San Luis for all of your amenities and that small City atmosphere. Lot 06 is located just off Zuni Road on Cordoba Trail Road inside the Rio Grande Ranchos Subdivision.
These lots have great mountain views of the Sangre De Cristos and Blanca Peak. This lot would make a great building lot or weekend getaway. San Luis, which is the county seat of Costilla County, is only 17 miles away. There are also many other cities and towns not far away. Located centrally around the town of Fort Garland, it is about 25 miles east of Alamosa, 210 miles south of Denver, 175 miles east of Durango and 50 miles west of Interstate 25. It is a large subdivision that covers different parts of the countyThis high mountain valley is surrounded with peaks in all directions and is close to the Rio Grande River.
There is also much to do in Costilla County, Colorado including mountain climbing, hiking, fishing, hunting and biking. There are over 54 peaks in Costilla County that have summits over 14,000 ft. As for fishing, there is plenty of fish to catch with streams and lakes abound in cutthroat, rainbow, browns and pike. Elk, deer and mountain lion wander the forests and mountains. Also, lets not forget the Pike-San Isabel National Forest which is also nearby in Costilla County, Colorado.
With all of these amenities, this Southern Colorado lot will be a great investment for it’s new owner. New Mexico and Arizona are also only a whisker away from this nice 5 acre lot. Come to Colorado and see why it is one of the fastest growing areas in the United States.
Reply for this listing: