Cash Price: $16,999.00
Reply for this listing:
(UNDER CONTRACT) 5 Acres For Sale (Tax Lot 701) In Christmas Valley Oregon Off Bowens Lane
With Power Available/ MTN Views/Multiple Access Roads/ Cash Or Owner Financed Deals Below
- Power: Available On Property Next Door. (New Owner Installs)
- Phone: Cell phone accessible.
- Water: By well or holding tank. (New Owner Installs)
- Sewer: By septic. (New Owner Installs)
- TV / Cable: Unknown.
- Gas: Unknown. Propane is usually used in rural areas.
- Access: Dirt road frontage on north side of property.
- Zoning: A-2.
- Time Limit to build: None.
- Topo: Level.
- Elevation: Roughly 4500 FT above sea level.
- Property Taxes: About $75.00 per year and current.
- Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed.
- Parcel size: 5 Acre +/-
- Legal Description: Township 27, Range 16E, Section 33 in Lake County, Oregon. Tax Lot 701.
- APN #: 3251
Owner Financed Deals:
- Owner Financed Deal: Price $19,999.00
- $200.00 Down Payment/ At 8 % Interest
- Monthly Payment: $165.61 For 20 Years
- Fast Pay Option: Cash Price $16,999.00
- Down Payment: $1,416.58 / 12 Months Same As Cash
- Monthly Payment: $1,416.58 For 12 Months
This 5-acre lot (Lot 701) will be a great opportunity for its new owner. It is a quiet and private lot that has multiple access roads to it. Access Is easy from Bowens Road and South Oil Drive. There is road frontage on the northside of this 5-acre ranch. There is also a million-dollar view of Table Rock (Christmas Valley’s town mesa) out your back door along with other mountains and valley views too! This lot is quiet and private, yet not too far from town with all of the access roads to it. Check out the beautiful mountain and valley views.
Finding this lot is easy. From the Christmas Valley Market in Christmas Valley, Oregon (which is located on the corner of Christmas Tree Lane), From the corner of Christmas Valley Highway(CR5-14) and Christmas Tree Lane( Christmas Valley Grocery Store), drive west on Christmas ValleyHighway for 6 miles. Turn right at CR-514G/South Oil Dri and then head south for 3 miles. Turn right at Bowens and proceed west for two miles. At the intersection of Shot Gun Pass and CR 83548, Turn Left and proceed south for ½ mile. Turn left onto an unnamed dirt road and proceed east for .08 of a mile. (Google calls this road Bowens Lane but that is incorrect so don’t be fooled.)You will have arrived at the n/e corner of the 5-acre parcel/Lot 701. It is on the right side of the road.
There is lots of wildlife in the area including antelope, wild deer, jackrabbits and coyotes. Ana Reservoir, which includes boating, fishing and water skiing is also near Christmas Valley, Oregon.
Come and build your weekend cabin or homesite! The hard work has already been done! There is a brand new home right next door to this property as the parcel next door has power available.
Reply for this listing: