Cash Price: $35,999.00
Reply for this listing:
20 Acres Lot(Lot 800) In Christmas Valley Oregon / Corner Lot/ Power Available/ Cash or Owner Financed Deals below
- Power: Power at the property on Newman Way and on Tucker Road. (New Owner Installs)
- Phone: Cell phone accessible.
- Water: By well or holding tank. (New Owner Installs)
- Sewer: By septic. (New Owner Installs)
- TV / Cable: Unknown.
- Gas: Unknown. Propane is usually used in rural areas.
- Access: Corner Lot. Gravel road frontage on the north side of property/dirt road frontage on the west side.
- Zoning: A-2.
- Time Limit to build: None.
- Topo: Level.
- Elevation: Roughly 4500 FT above sea level.
- Property Taxes: About $150.00 per year and current.
- Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed.
- Parcel size: 20 Acres +/-
- Legal Description: Township 27, Range 16E, Section 24, Tax Lot 800, Lake County, Oregon.
- APN #: 3124
Owner Financed Deals:
- Owner Financed Deal: Price $38,999.00
- $300.00 Down Payment/ At 8% Interest
- Monthly Payment: $323.69 for 20 Years
- Fast Pay Option: Cash Price $35,999.00
- Down Payment: $2,999.81 / 12 Months/Same as cash
- Monthly Payment: $2,999.81 For 12 Months
This 20-acre corner lot ( Tax Lot 800) would be a great investment if you like mountain views and farmland views, gravel road frontage, and power poles on the property. This parcel is only 5 miles from town and it’s located close to Table Rock, the town mesa. The 20-acre lot is located off of paved Christmas Valley Highway ( CR 5-14) at the intersection of Newman Way/Tucker Road in Christmas Valley, Oregon. Besides being very close to town, this parcel has panoramic mountain views and beautiful green farm field views across the road. If you want to develop this property, power poles are on this property. Sewer would be by septic and water by well for the new owner to develop. Cell phones work great in Christmas Valley, Oregon. Lot 800 is a corner lot with dirt road frontage on Tucker Road and then gravel road frontage on Newman Way. This parcel is very close to town as it is only 5 miles from Christmas Valley. This would be a great parcel to use as a homesite or build a cabin on. This parcel also could be used as a weekend getaway.
Finding this lot is easy. From the corner of Christmas Valley Highway(CR 5-14) and Christmas Tree Lane( Fastbreak Market), drive west on Christmas Valley Highway for 4.4 miles. Turn left onto Tucker Road and drive 0.9 miles. Lot 800 sits just past the intersection of Newman Way/Tucker Road on the left. If you turn down Newman Way, the property is on the right (the property line runs to 0.125 and ends at the power pole). If you drive down Tucker Road, the property is on your left (the property line runs to 0.25 and ends at the power pole),
Although there are a few farms and homes in the area, there is plenty of natural wilderness which attracts wildlife to your back door. Antelope, wild deer, jackrabbits, and coyotes run all across the natural landscape of the Christmas Valley area.
Reply for this listing: