Cash Price: $25,999.00
Reply for this listing:
20 Acres (Lot 1701) Burns, Oregon / Road Frontage / Beautiful Steens Mountain Views / Cash or Owner Financed Deals below
- Power: 1/4th Of A Mile Away (New Owner Installs).
- Phone: Cell Phones.
- Water: By well or holding tank. (New Owner Installs)
- Sewer: By septic. (New Owner Installs)
- TV / Cable: Unknown.
- Gas: Unknown. Propane is used in rural areas.
- Access: Dirt road frontage.
- Zoning: EFRU-2 (Rural Agriculture)
- Time Limit to build: None.
- Topo: Level.
- Elevation: Roughly 4,150 feet above sea level.
- Property Taxes: About $75.00 per year and current.
- Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed
- Parcel size: 20 Acres +/-
- Legal Description: In Township 23 S., Range 33 E., W.M. Section 5: E ½ SE ¼ SW ¼ in Harney County, State of Oregon.
- APN #: 7134
Owner Financed Deals:
- Owner Financed Deal: Price $28,999.00
- $200.00 Down Payment/ At 8 % Interest
- Monthly Payment: $240.89 For 20 Years
- Fast Pay Option: Cash Price $25,999.00
- Down Payment: $2,166.58 / 12 Months Same As Cash
- Monthly Payment: $2,166.58 For 12 Months
This 20 acre lot (Tax Lot 1701) would be a great investment if you like great views, nearby ranches, easy access, and power near the property. The parcel is only 20 miles from the town of Burns in Harney County, Oregon. Burns is located halfway between the cities of Bend, Oregon and Boise, Idaho. This 20 acre property is located off of Penny Rd, on Lane 3 in Burns, Oregon. Besides being close to town, this parcel has views of the Steens Mountains. It is also very close to the Crystal Crane Hot Springs and a quick drive to nearby lakes, rivers, and the Blue Mountains. If you were wanting to develop this property, power is in area and this property has dirt road frontage. Sewer would be by septic and water by well. Cell phones work great in the area.
This parcel is very close to town as it is only 20 miles from Burns, Oregon. Burns is located adjacent to Hines, Oregon and combined have a total population of 4,300 people. With this include many local restaurants, grocery & ranch supply stores, and schools. This would be a great parcel to use as a home site or to build a cabin and ranch on. This parcel also could be used as a weekend getaway.
Finding this lot is easy. From the town of Burns, Oregon drive NE on Highway 20 for approximately 20 minutes. Turn right onto Penny Rd and go 1.3 miles to property. You will go past a road called Desert Lane and it’s the very next road following. Here you will reach an intersection and turn right onto Lane 3. Drive 1/2 mile and lot 1701 is on your right. It is directly across from two ranches. There is fencing across from the lot.
From the lot, you can see the Steens Mountains as well as power poles about 1/4 mile away. Although there are a few ranches and homes in the area, there is plenty of natural wilderness which attracts wildlife to your back door. Antelope, wild deer, jack rabbits and coyotes run all across the natural landscape of the Burns area.
Reply for this listing: