Cash Price: $9,999.00
Reply for this listing:
2.5 Acres Lot(Lot 28) In Palmdale, California/ Beautiful Mountain Views/ Road Frontage/ Cash or Owner Financed Deals below
- Power: By solar or generator (New Owner Installs).
- Phone: Cell phones.
- Water: By well or storage tank
- Sewer: By well or storage tank (New Owner Installs)
- TV / Cable: In Area.
- Gas: Propane is used in rural areas.
- Access: Dirt road frontage.
- Zoning: Residential.
- Time Limit to build: None.
- Topo: Level.
- Elevation: Roughly 2,805 FT above sea level.
- Property Taxes: About $100.00 per year and current.
- Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed.
- Parcel size: 2.5 Acres +/-
- Legal Description: The Southeast Quarter of the Southwest Quarter of the Southwest Quarter of Northeast Quarter of Section 33, Township 8 North, Range 8 West, San Bernardino Base and Meridian, according to the Official Records on file in the Office of the County Recorder of said Los Angeles County, California.
- APN #: 3322-015-028
Owner Financed Deals:
- Owner Financed Deal: Price $11,999.00
- $100.00 Down Payment/ At 8% Interest
- Monthly Payment: $99.53 for 20 Years
- Fast Pay Option: Cash Price $9,999.00
- Down Payment: $833.25 12 Months/Same as cash
- Monthly Payment: $833.25 For 12 Months
This 2.50 acre lot( Lot 28) is located in sunny Southern California in Los Angeles County near the towns of Lancaster and Palmdale California. This lot is located on Avenue F-8, between 225th Street East and 227th Street East, just outside the city limits of Palmdale, California. This lot would make a great homesite or weekend camping lot. There are also mini ranches near the area of the property and lots of sightseeing for tourists. This lot offers it’s new owner mountain views and beautiful sunny weather. Lot 28 is also easy to find as it is located just off East Palmdale Blvd near Palmdale. This area of Los Angeles County has been growing during the last 20 years as people are looking for affordable areas of California to live. Palmdale is also the gateway to the San Gabriel Mountains, which makes it a popular destination for tourists. The elevation is about 2,657 ft and the property is zoned residential, which allows for the building of homes, manufactured homes, camping, RV’s and the keeping of livestock. There is no time limit to build either. There are no association fees and property taxes are only $115.00 a year. This would make a great homesite or weekend getaway.
This 2.50 acre ranchette isn’t far from larger cities either. It is only 28 miles east of Lancaster, California. Lancaster, which has a population of about 160,000, offers many amenities including shopping, schools, a public pool and library. Snowbirds will find the warm sunshine, blue skies and the high desert lifestyle enjoyable. Los Angeles, the county seat of Los Angeles County, is only 94 miles away from this lot.
There are many recreational activities to do and explore around this 2.5 acre lot. There is Lake Palmdale, which is located close to the property. Saddleback Butte State Park, with mountain views of Saddleback Butte, offers camping, hiking, horse trails and day use area. Phacelia Wildlife Sanctuary is also located nearby. The Phacelia Wildlife Sanctuary takes it name from the ever consistent display of beautiful Fremont Phacelia and is the northernmost sanctuary in the Antelope Valley. Visited by motorcycle enthusiasts, hikers and campers, this sanctuary offers scenic views with creosote bush scrub, small Joshua tress; wildlife including zebra-tailed lizards and roadrunners.
Come to Los Angeles County and enjoy the warm weather in sunny Southern California, the beautiful high desert and this nice affordable 2.50 acre lot.
Reply for this listing: