Cash Price: $16,999.00
Reply for this listing:
2.31 Acres( Lot 6400) On Bark Loop / Power Close
City Water Available At Property / Beautiful Mountain Views / Cash Or Owner Financed Deals below
- Power: On Bark Loop 105 ft from property (New Owner Installs).
- Phone: Cell Phones.
- Water: City Water Available. $1,000 to $1,400 to hook up ( New Owner Installs)
- Sewer: By Septic ( New Owner Installs)
- TV / Cable: Unknown.
- Gas: Unknown. Propane is used in rural areas.
- Access: Dirt road frontage.
- Zoning: R-1
- Time Limit to build: None.
- Topo: Level.
- Elevation: Roughly 4,500 feet above sea level.
- Property Taxes: About $100.00 per year and current.
- Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed
- Parcel size: 2.31 Acres +/-
- Legal Description: Lot 7, Block 7 of Christmas Valley Townsite, Unit No 4, a subdivision in the Section 18, Township 27 South, Range 17 East of the Willamette Meridian, Lake County Oregon.
- APN #: 6150
- Section Map: Lot 6400 Section Map
Owner Financed Deals:
- Owner Financed Deal: Price $19,999.00
- $200.00 Down Payment/ At 8 % Interest
- Monthly Payment: $165.61 For 20 Years
- Fast Pay Option: Cash Price $16,999.00
- Down Payment: $1,416.58 / 12 Months Same As Cash
- Monthly Payment: $1,416.58 For 12 Months
This 2.31 acre lot( Lot 6400) is located on Bark Loop Off Tinsel Road in Christmas Valley Oregon. This lot is located in a more developed area and has great mountain views from the property. You can see Table Rock(The town mesa), and other mountain ranges as well. This would be an ideal building lot as this lot is flat and has road frontage on Bark Loop. Power is available just down the road on Bark Loop about 105 ft from property. Water is available through the city by contacting the Christmas Valley Water District( 541-576-2090). The new owner would have to pay for hookup to power and city water.This lot would be a great home site or weekend getaway as some utilities are right there to hook up. There is access to this lot directly off of Christmas Valley HWY and onto Tinsel Road before turning off onto Bark Loop. This lot has 167 ft of frontage on Bark Loop.This lot is only a few miles from town too. It could be used for a building lot, camping parcel or a weekend getaway. There are a few homes in area, but currently there are empty lots on both sides of this 2.31 acre lot( lot 6400).
Finding this lot is easy. From the corner of Christmas Valley Highway(CR 5-14) and Christmas Tree Lane( Christmas Valley Market), drive west on Christmas Valley Highway for 3 miles. Turn left onto Tinsel Road and take the first right onto Bark Loop. Drive 0.3 miles( as Bark Loop turns) and lot 6400 will be on your left. As you travel a few feet along the property’s frontage, you will see a green cable box across the street( #014717) which also indicates the south end of the property. It’s also the 3rd lot on right side of Bark Loop if you are coming in from Thorn Street.
This lot is also located close to the town of Christmas Valley and not far from Ana Reservoir or the Christmas Valley Sand Dunes for weekend fun and exploring. There is lots of wildlife in the area including antelope, wild deer, jack rabbits and coyotes. Ana Reservoir, which includes boating, fishing and water skiing, is also near Christmas Valley, Oregon.
Reply for this listing: