Cash Price: $7,999.00
Reply for this listing:
(UNDER CONTRACT) 2.33 Acres Lot (Lot 59) In Kern County, California/ Beautiful Mountain Views/ Road Frontage/ Cash or Owner Financed Deals below
- Power: Solar or generator. (New Owner Installs)
- Phone: Cell Phones. (New Owner Installs)
- Water: By well or storage tank. (New Owner Installs)
- Sewer: By septic. (New Owner Installs)
- TV / Cable: In Area.
- Gas: Propane is used in rural areas.
- Access: Dirt road frontage.
- Zoning: Residential
- Time Limit to build: None.
- Topo: Level.
- Elevation: Roughly 2,865 feet above sea level.
- Property Taxes: About $200.00 per year and current.
- Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed
- Parcel size: 2.33 Acres +/-
- Legal Description: LOT 59 OF TRACT 2973 IN THE CITY OF CALIFORNIA CITY, COUNTY OF KERN, STATE OF CALIFORNIA, AS PER MAP RECORDED MARCH 7TH, 1966 IN BOOK 14 PAGE 186 OF MAPS IN THE OFFICE OF THE COUNTY RECORDER OF SAID COUNTY.
- APN #: 268-034-02-00-5
Owner Financed Deals:
- Owner Financed Deal: Price $9,999.00
- $100.00 Down Payment/ At 8 % Interest
- Monthly Payment: $82.80 For 20 Years
- Fast Pay Option: Cash Price $7,999.00
- Down Payment: $666.59 / 12 Months Same As Cash
- Monthly Payment: $666.59 For 12 Months
This 2.33-acre lot( lot 59) is located only 6.75 miles northwest from California City, California. This lot would be an ideal building lot as it is flat and has easy access. Lot 59 has dirt road frontage and it is located just off paved 20 Mule Team Parkway on Cutlass Drive. It is also only 1.5 hours from Los Angeles. It is zoned for Residential Use, and it’s 244.03′ x 520′ x 148.26′ x 512.10′ in size and has 244.03 ft of road frontage along Cutlass Drive. You could build a home or install a mobile home with county approval( As long as it is a double-wide and on a permanent foundation.).
This 2.33-acre lot Is located in Southern California and is located in Kern County. Bakersfield, the county seat of Kern County, is located about one hour west of this property. Kern County is located east beyond the southern slopes of the Sierra Nevadas extending into the Mojave Desert.
The area around California City continues to grow as people can buy affordable land at a very good price. There is a sub-division in the area from this property that has more than 150 homes that are now built-in that sub-division. There are great views of the surrounding buttes and countryside. This makes for a great weekend getaway with an R.V., ATV’s, wildlife exploring or camping. Elevation is 2,437. More people are moving into the California City area because they have discovered what residents there have enjoyed for a long time. Home and land prices are unbelievable. Not only that, you can add excellent weather, clean air, good schools, and safe streets. While this charming little community of approximately 11,000 is relatively new, it has all the enhancements of larger towns – including incorporation. There is easy shopping, a wonderful Central Park, and an 18-hole golf course.
There are many recreational things to do and explore around this 2-acre lot. There is the Kern River and beautiful Lake Isabella, which are located only 100 miles west of this property. Both offer fishing, hiking, boating and camping, there is Central Park In California City which is located close to the property. Also located nearby is the Tierra del Sol Golf Club. Red Rock State Park features scenic desert cliffs, buttes and spectacular rock formations. Also for those who like gaming, good food and nightlife there is Diamond Jim’s Casino located in nearby Rosamond, CA.
With mountain views, road frontage and recreational opportunities, this will be a great lot for its new owner.
Reply for this listing: