Cash Price: $19,999.00
Reply for this listing:
(SOLD) 10 Acres Lot (Lot 800) In Christmas Valley Oregon / Road Frontage/ Mountain Views/ Cash or Owner Financed Deals below
- Power: Available from neighbors down the road at the corner.
- Phone: Cell phone accessible.
- Water: By Well Or holding Tank (New Owner Installs)
- Sewer: By septic. (New Owner Installs)
- TV / Cable: Unknown.
- Gas: Unknown.
- Access: Dirt road frontage.
- Zoning: A-2
- Time Limit to build: None.
- Topo: Level.
- Elevation: Roughly 4,500 ft above sea level.
- Property Taxes: About $100.00 per year and current.
- Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed
- Parcel size: 10 Acres +/-
- Legal Description: Township 27, Range 16E, Section 33 in Lake County, Oregon. Tax Lot 800.
- APN #: 3256
Owner Financed Deals:
- Owner Financed Deal: Price $22,999.00
- $200.00 Down Payment/ At 8 % Interest
- Monthly Payment: $190.70 For 20 Years
- Fast Pay Option: Cash Price $19,999.00
- Down Payment: $1,666.58 / 12 Months Same As Cash
- Monthly Payment: $1,666.58 For 12 Months
This 10-acre lot (Lot 800) will be a great opportunity for its new owner. It is a quiet and private lot that has multiple access roads to it. Access Is easy from Bowens Road and South Oil Drive. There is road frontage on the northside of this 10-acre ranch. There is also a million-dollar view of Table Rock (Christmas Valley’s town mesa) out your back door along with other mountains and valley views too! This lot is quiet and private, yet not too far from town with all of the access roads to it. Check out the beautiful mountain and valley views. Power is only 1/8th of a mile from this property. This property has a small berm on the back side of the property in case you wanted to build a house or cabin with more of a view. This lot is located in a quiet area of Christmas Valley with a few neighbors sprinkled in throughout the area.
Finding this lot is easy. From the Christmas Valley Market in Christmas Valley, Oregon (which is located on the corner of Christmas Tree Lane), From the corner of Christmas Valley Highway(CR5-14) and Christmas Tree Lane( Fastbreak Market), drive west on Christmas ValleyHighway for 6 miles. Turn right at CR-514G/South Oil Dri and then head south for 2.8 miles. Turn right at Bowens and proceed west for 0.9 miles. Turn left onto an unnamed dirt road (CR 84048) and proceed south for .05 of a mile. Next, turn right( House on corner) onto an unnamed dirt road and drive 0.25 miles (Google calls this road Bowens Lane but that is incorrect so don’t be fooled.).You will have arrived at the n/e corner of the 10-acre parcel/Lot 800( From 0.25 miles to 0.375 miles). Lot 800 is on the left side of the road.
There is lots of wildlife in the area including antelope, wild deer, jackrabbits and coyotes. Ana Reservoir, which includes boating, fishing and water skiing is also near Christmas Valley, Oregon. Come and build your weekend cabin or homesite! The hard work has already been done!
Reply for this listing: