Cash Price: $7,999.00
Reply for this listing:
(UNDER CONTRACT) 1.01 Acres (Lot 150) In Coconino County Arizona
Only 30 Minutes From Grand Canyon / Near Flagstaff & Williams / Cash Or Owner Financed Deals below
- Power: By solar or generator. (New Owner Installs).
- Phone: Cell Phones.
- Water: By well or storage tank. (New Owner Installs)
- Sewer: By Septic ( New Owner Installs)
- TV / Cable: In Area.
- Gas: Propane is used in rural areas.
- Access: Dirt road frontage.
- Zoning: A-General
- Time Limit to build: None.
- Topo: Level.
- Elevation: Roughly 6,018 feet above sea level.
- Property Taxes: About $35.00 per year and current.
- Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed
- Parcel size: 1.01 Acres +/-
- Legal Description: GRAND CANYON UNIT 08 Lot: 150 Sixteenth: SE Quarter: SW Section: 17 Township: 26N Range: 03E, Coconino County, Arizona.
- APN #: 501-37-064
Owner Financed Deals:
- Owner Financed Deal: Price $9,999.00
- $100.00 Down Payment/ At 8 % Interest
- Monthly Payment: $82.80 For 20 Years
- Fast Pay Option: Cash Price $7,999.00
- Down Payment: $666.59 / 12 Months Same As Cash
- Monthly Payment: $666.59 For 12 Months
Welcome to Coconino County, Arizona and this 1.01 acre lot (Lot 150) in North Central Arizona. This lot(Lot 150) is located within the Grand Canyon Subdivision at 2003 South Buck Canyon Drive and is only 30 minutes south from The Grand Canyon National Park. This property boasts easy access direct from US 180 via well maintained roads. It also has trees on it adding to this high desert landscape. The elevation is about 6,100 ft and the property is zoned A-General. A-General allows for the building of homes, manufactured homes, camping, RV’s and the keeping of livestock. There are no restrictions and no time limit to build either. There are no association fees and property taxes are only $50.00 a year.
This lot is located in the Grand Canyon Subdivision in Valle, Arizona, only 30 Miles south of the Grand Canyon National Park. From Flagstaff go NW on HWY 180 to HWY 64. Grand Canyon Subdivision is on the east side of HWY 180. Please note that you will be driving on unpaved roads upon entering this subdivision and street signs are not posted.
This 1 acre ranch is located in North Central Arizona. This is a beautiful area right outside Valle Arizona and only 35 miles to Williams, 45 miles to Flagstaff. Accessible, yet still private and peaceful. Less than five miles from this subdivision you will find the town of Valle. Valle Arizona includes Valle Airport, Air Museum, Gas Station and Convenience store, the Grand Canyon Inn and a few spots to eat. Snowbirds will find the warm sunshine, blue skies and the high desert lifestyle enjoyable.
Coconino County, home of the famed Grand Canyon, covers 18,608 square miles of central northern Arizona, making it the second largest county in the United States, with three times the land area of Delaware. Flagstaff, the county seat, and major population center, sits below the southern slopes of the San Francisco Peaks. Contrasting the yellow grass and Junipers of the plateau to the north, the San Francisco Peaks enjoy a thick forest of Ponderosa Pines, which extend southward to the Mogollon Rim. Reaching to 12,633 feet in elevation, the San Francisco Peaks are the highest point in Arizona.
There are many recreational things to do and explore around this 1 acre lot. There is Grand Canyon National Park, which is located 30 minutes North of the property. Wupatki National Monument which is located in Coconino County. For water sports and outdoor fun, there is Lake Mead. Lake Mead offers many types of recreation to locals and visitors. Boating is the most popular. Additional activities include fishing, water skiing, swimming and sunbathing.
Come to Coconino County and enjoy the warm weather, the beautiful high desert and this nice affordable 1 acre lot in North Central Arizona.
Reply for this listing: