Cash Price: $7,999.00
Reply for this listing:
1.01 Acres (Lot 396) In Williams Arizona/ Grand Canyon Close/ Cash or Owner Financed Deals below
- Power: By solar or generator (New Owner Installs)
- Phone: Cell phones.
- Water: By Well Or Holding Tank (New Owner Installs)
- Sewer: By septic. (New Owner Installs)
- TV / Cable: Unknown.
- Gas: Propane is usually used in rural areas.
- Access: Dirt road frontage.
- Zoning: A-General
- Time Limit to build: None.
- Topo: Level.
- Elevation: Roughly 6,100 ft above sea level.
- Property Taxes: About $50.00 per year and current.
- Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed
- Parcel size: 1.01 Acres +/-
- Legal Description: Grand Canyon Unit 11, Lot 396; Sixteenth SW Quarter: SE Section:18 Township: 26N Range: 03E, Coconino County, Arizona. Also known as 1703 E. Goodwin Road, Williams, Arizona 86046.
- APN #: 501-44-085
Owner Financed Deals:
- Owner Financed Deal: Price $9,999.00
- $100.00 Down Payment/ At 8 % Interest
- Monthly Payment: $82.20 For 20 Years
- Fast Pay Option: Cash Price $7,999.00
- Down Payment: $666.59 / 12 Months Same As Cash
- Monthly Payment: $666.59 For 12 Months
Welcome to Coconino County, Arizona and to this 1.01-acre lot (Lot 396) in North Central Arizona. This lot(Lot 396) is located within the Grand Canyon Subdivision on E. Goodwin Road and is only 30 minutes south from The Grand Canyon National Park. This property boasts easy access direct from US 180 via well-maintained roads and Google gives the address of this property as 1703 E. Goodwin Road, Williams, AZ 86046. Williams Arizona is located only 33 miles from this property. The elevation is about 6,100 ft and the property is zoned A-General. A-General allows for the building of homes, manufactured homes, camping, RV’s and the keeping of livestock.There are no association fees and property taxes are only $50.00 a year.
This lot is located in the Grand Canyon Subdivision in Valle, Arizona and only 30 Miles South of the Grand Canyon National Park. From Flagstaff go NW on HWY 180 to HWY64. Grand Canyon Subdivision is on the east side of HWY 180. Please note that you will be driving on unpaved roads upon entering this subdivision and street signs are not posted
This 1-acre ranch is located in North Central Arizona. This is a beautiful area right outside Valle Arizona and only 35 miles to Williams, 45 miles to Flagstaff. Accessible, yet still private and peaceful. Less than five miles from this subdivision you will find the town of Valle. Valle Arizona includes Valle Airport, Air Museum, Gas Station and convenience store, the Grand Canyon Inn and a few spots to eat. Snowbirds will find the warm sunshine, blue skies and the high desert lifestyle enjoyable.
Coconino County, home of the famed Grand Canyon, covers 18,608 square miles of central northern Arizona, making it the second largest county in the United States, with three times the land area of Delaware. Flagstaff, the county seat, and major population center, sits below the southern slopes of the San Francisco Peaks. Contrasting the yellow grass and Junipers of the plateau to the north, the San Francisco Peaks enjoy a thick forest of Ponderosa Pines, which extend southward to the Mogollon Rim. Reaching to 12,633 feet in elevation, the San Francisco Peaks are the highest point in Arizona.
There are many recreational things to do and explore around this 1 acre lot. There is the Grand Canyon National Park , which is located 30 minutes North of the property. Wupatki National Monument which is located in Coconino County. For watersports and outdoor fun, there is Lake Mead, Lake Mead offers many types of recreation to locals and visitors. Boating is the most popular. Additional activities include fishing, water skiing, swimming and sunbathing. Come to Coconino County and enjoy the warm weather, the beautiful high desert and this nice affordable 1 acre lot in North Central Arizona.
Reply for this listing: