Cash Price: $7,999.00
Reply for this listing:
1.23 Acres (lot 175) Near Snowflake In Navajo County Arizona
Power On Corner Of Indian Bend Road / Mead Road
- Power: Available on corner of Indian Bend Road/Mead Road (New Owner Installs)
- Phone: Cell Phones.
- Water: By well or storage tank. (New Owner Installs)
- Sewer: By Septic ( New Owner Installs)
- TV / Cable: In Area.
- Gas: Propane is used in rural areas.
- Access: Dirt road frontage.
- Zoning: RU-20
- Time Limit to build: None.
- Topo: Level.
- Elevation: Roughly 5,682 feet above sea level.
- Property Taxes: About $70.00 per year and current.
- Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed
- Parcel size: 1.23 Acres +/-
- Legal Description: Ranch Of The Golden Horse #2 Lot 175, BLK 4, Navajo County, Arizona.
- APN #: 403-06-227
Owner Financed Deals:
- Owner Financed Deal: Price $9,999.00
- $100.00 Down Payment/ At 8 % Interest
- Monthly Payment: $82.80 For 20 Years
- Fast Pay Option: Cash Price $7,999.00
- Down Payment: $666.58 / 12 Months Same As Cash
- Monthly Payment: $666.58 For 12 Months
This 1.23 acre lot (lot 175) is located in Navajo County Arizona. It is located near the small town of Snowflake, Arizona and has power available on the road. Power is located on the corner of Indian Bend Road and Mead Road approx only 100 ft from property. The new owner could pay to hook up to power. The property is located just off E Concho HWY on Indian Bend Road in Navajo County, Arizona. Lot 175 is located midway between Highway 70 and US 180, and near the towns of Show Low, Concho and Taylor.The Petrified Forest National Park is to the northeast of the property. Snowflake Arizona, which has a population of 5,630 and has groceries and supplies, is located only 14 miles from this property. The elevation is about 5,682 ft and the property is zoned R-20. R-20 allows for the building of homes, manufactured homes, camping, RV’s and the keeping of livestock. There is no time limit to build either. There are no association fees and property taxes are only $70.00 a year. Google gives the address to this property at 4296 Indian Bend Road, Snowflake, AZ 85937
This 1.23 acre lot located in Northeast Arizona. It is about 41 miles south from Holbrook, which is the county seat of of Navajo County, Arizona. Holbrook, has a population of about 5,074 and offers many amenities including shopping, schools, groceries and supplies. Snowbirds will find the warm sunshine, blue skies and the high desert lifestyle enjoyable.
This region is increasingly being utilized by the urban populations of Phoenix and Tucson as a pleasant retreat from the hot summer temperatures and an escape from chaotic urban life. Arizona’s growth rate is among the highest in the nation. Census reports show the state grew by nearly 1.5 million residents from 1990, when it had more than 3.6 million residents, to more than 5.1 million in 2000. 10 million residents were expected by 2021.
There are many recreational to do and explore around this lot. There is Concho Valley Country Club & Golf Course, which is located near the property. Concho Lake, which is one of Arizona’a few spring fed lakes, is also only 28 miles away. For boating, fishing, camping and water sports, there is Lyman Lake State Park, which is located about 51 miles east from this property. The world’s largest and most colorful concentrations of petrified wood is also nearby. The Petrified Forest National Park & Painted Desert,which covers 93,000 acres, includes petroglyphs left behind by past cultures.
Come to Navajo County and enjoy the warm weather, the beautiful high desert and this nice affordable lot in Northeastern Arizona.
Reply for this listing: