Cash Price: $5,999.00
Reply for this listing:
1.25 Acres Lot(Lot 23) In Holbrook Arizona / Road Frontage On Roulette Avenue/ Power Close/ Cash or Owner Financed Deals below
- Power: On S 8th Street ( about 407 ft from property). (New Owner Installs)
- Phone: Cell phones.
- Water: By well or storage tank. (New Owner Installs)
- Sewer: By septic. (New Owner Installs)
- TV / Cable: In Area.
- Gas: Propane is used in rural area.
- Access: Dirt road frontage.
- Zoning: A-General
- Time Limit to build: None.
- Topo: Level.
- Elevation: Roughly 5,682 ft above sea level.
- Property Taxes: About $70.00 per year and current.
- Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed
- Parcel size: 1.25 Acres +/-
- Legal Description: Lot 23, Arizona Rancheros, Rancho #40, Navajo County, Arizona.
- APN #: 105-30-023
Owner Financed Deals:
- Owner Financed Deal: Price $6,999.00
- $100.00 Down Payment/ At 8 % Interest
- Monthly Payment: $74.68 For 12 Years
- Fast Pay Option: Cash Price $5,999.00
- Down Payment: $499.91/ 12 Months Same As Cash
- Monthly Payment: $499.91 For 12 Months
This 1.25 acre lot (lot 23) is located in Northeastern Arizona. It is located near the small town of Sun Valley Arizona. Sun Valley has always been a sleepy community along the old western highway of Old Route 66 and the newer Interstate 40. The property is located just off US Route 66 on Roulette Avenue in Navajo County, Arizona. Lot 23 is also located only 407 feet from POWER which is on S 8th Street. The elevation is about 5,682 ft and the property is zoned A-General. A-General allows for the building of homes, manufactured homes, camping, RV’s and the keeping of livestock. There is no time limit to build either. There are no association fees and property taxes are only $70.00 a year. Google gives the address to this property at 7712 Roulette Ave,
Sun Valley, AZ 86029
This 1.25 acre lot located in Northeast Arizona. It is about 9.3 miles northeast from Holbrook, which is the county seat of of Navajo County, Arizona. Holbrook, has a population of about 5,074 and offers many amenities including shopping, schools, groceries and supplies. Snowbirds will find the warm sunshine, blue skies and the high desert lifestyle enjoyable.
This region is increasingly being utilized by the urban populations of Phoenix and Tucson as a pleasant retreat from the hot summer temperatures and an escape from chaotic urban life. Arizona’s growth rate is among the highest in the nation. Census reports show the state grew by nearly 1.5 million residents from 1990, when it had more than 3.6 million residents, to more than 5.1 million in 2000. 10 million residents were expected by 2020.
There are many recreational to do and explore around this lot. There is Concho Valley Country Club & Golf Course, which is located near the property. Concho Lake, which is one of Arizona’a few spring fed lakes, is also located nearby. For boating, fishing, camping and water sports, there is Lyman Lake State Park, which is located is also located in the area. The world’s largest and most colorful concentrations of petrified wood is also nearby. The Petrified Forest National Park & Painted Desert,which covers 93,000 acres, includes petroglyphs left behind by past cultures.
Come to Navajo County and enjoy the warm weather, the beautiful high desert and this nice affordable lot in Northeastern Arizona.